Watching Stephen Anderson’s presentation, “Seductive Interactions,” reminded me of one of my favorite books, Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion.
What I love about it and why you should watch it:
- Real psychology backs up the, “It works because…” in the slides.
- Diverse examples from the online world (you’ll know some of these sites).
- You don’t need the audio to understand the message.
- It’s fun to watch and you can flip through at your own speed.
- You should watch it if you’re interested in online social interactions.